Be part of something bigger!
BD is one of the largest global medical technology companies in the world and is advancing the world of health by improving medical discovery, diagnostics and the delivery of care. We have over 65,000 employees and a presence in virtually every country around the world to address some of the most challenging global health issues.
About the role
In this newly crafted role, you will be accountable for the design and effective execution of a multi-year (3 to 5 year) strategic growth and tactical execution plan for her/his accounts and for managing the cross-Business Unit account teams to improve revenue and GP growth and establish strong customer relationships. You will work close with the SMF (Sales Management Forum) & MMT (Marketing Management Team) to obtain the required support and ensure the implementation and execution of the plan.
Location: Norway, preference in Oslo area or Denmark, preference in Copenhagen area
Main responsibilities will include:
- Strategy and long-term growth development plan (3 to 5 years) per selected strategic account, using the Strategic Account Strategy and Planning template
- Obtain consensus, active communication, and engagement with local Business Unit (BU) teams to ensure the co-creation of value and effective implementation of solutions and the plan in strategic accounts
- Strengthen network of key Public policy makers and healthcare influencers nationally and locally
- Identify solutions which best meet customer needs through collaboration with Country General Manager (CGM) and BU leaders
- Negotiate solutions with Board-level decision makers
- Lead the BD collaboration with hospital management
- Guide BUs in solution development
- Deliver BD revenue and return on investment goals for target strategic accounts in accordance with the growth plans
- A strong ambassador for BD and our values externally and internally
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level or equivalent. This role requires 5-8 years’ experience in sales and similar roles. You have experience with board level negotiations, excellent business development skills and confirmed leadership skills to drive solutions.
You have a strong understanding of the national healthcare system, its reimbursement and influencing dynamics as well as understanding of the hospital landscape.
You have a passion for customer and relationship management and can understand and communicate effectively with individuals from a broad range of business and technical fields. Furthermore, you are a creative problem solver that is able to work autonomously within a matrix organisation and capable of generating, prioritising and completing work independently.
You are flexible regarding travel and are proficient in English and at least one Nordic language (required).
Click on apply if this sounds like you!
Why join us?
A career at BD means being part of a team that values your opinions and contributions and that empowers you to bring your authentic self to work. Here our associates can fulfil their life’s purpose through the work that they do every day.
You will learn and work alongside inspirational leaders and colleagues who are equally passionate and committed to fostering an inclusive, growth-centered, and rewarding culture. Our Total Rewards program — which includes competitive pay, benefits, continuous learning, recognition, career growth, and life balance components — is designed to support the varying needs of our diverse and global associates.
Becton, Dickinson and Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, or any other protected status.