We are looking for a Country Manager Norway who will be responsible to define the business strategy in Norway, as well as translate the sales and business unit plans into concrete and implementable account targets. The client, an international company in the food industry, is well established in the Norwegian market.
Interested in this great opportunity? Read on..
The Country Manager for Norway is the project leader of the country. (S)he has the responsibility to enhance the partnership with our current business partners, seek opportunities for partnerships with new customers and coordinating all finance, legal and supply chain aspects for Norway. Strong and close collaboration with the Nordic sales, marketing, finance and supply chain teams is necessary.
- Define the sales & marketing strategy for the Norwegian market and translate business unit and sales plan into account specific plans and implement them
- Build/Strengthen relationships with key clients with the aim to achieve planned KPIs – volume, net sales/margin, strategic projects…
- Negotiate and implement activities in line with the companys strategy (listing, planograms, display, promo activities – planning and processing) with the head office or with stores directly depending on the level of centralization of the client - maximize distribution level of all products, negotiation of annual conditions; accomplish and follow-up the commercial contracts of every year, in collaboration with the Nordic Country Manager.
- Adopt a Category management approach at a local level (customer data analysis, planograms…) to clearly understand the market
- Manage the External sales force (Field Manager/ Area Managers/ Sales Representatives)– clear communication of In Store goals and support on their execution
- Work collaboratively with Nordic Customer Service, Supply Chain, Marketing and Finance teams to among else coordinate actions, follow up orders, secure on time deliveries, forecasting, analyzing and planning of customer needs and follow up financial KPIs.
- University Degree or experienced background in Sales
- 10 years of experience, of which at least 5 in a similar position at a FMCG company (food industry would be a plus)
- Very strong negotiation and very good communication skills
- Proactive, timed and with a good business sense
- Hands on, but also able of strategic thinking. Focused on output
- Strong personality, showing commitment and drive. Wants to be a winner. Goal oriented and highly (self)motivated person
- Driving license level B
- Fluent in English and Norwegian
- Know your way around MS Office and CRM tools, working knowledge of Panels like Nielsen, GfK etc.
Please register your interest by connecting and uploading your data according to GDPR via the "apply" button.
Do you think this sounds interesting and would like further information, please reach out to Managing Partner, Thomas Enstad via +47 92635439 or email@example.com to learn more.
CVs or personal data are not to be emailed, but uploaded to the system.